THE PENINSULA SALA MARKET AT THE PENINSULA LAWN
Saturday 21 and 28 December 2013
4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
The Peninsula Bangkok together with ThaiCraft Association proudly invites you to join our special event “The Peninsula Sala Market” at The Peninsula Lawn. Witness an impressive showcase of Thai skills and workmanship including extraordinary silks, jewellery and handicrafts.
The Peninsula Lawn, a tranquil setting alongside the majestic Chao Phraya River, will be transformed into a Sala Market reflecting Thai lifestyle and culture. More than 80 artisans from villages in the Central, North, Northeast and Southern Thailand and over 70 partner groups from all over the country will be joining the event.
The Peninsula Sala Market will mainly feature Traditional handmade Thai products including;
* Handicrafts made from the villages
* Clothing from hand-woven Thai silk
* Recycled sculpture
* Thai silk accessories in modern designs
* High-grade stainless steel tableware
* Beaded jewellry with stones
* Bag accessories sewn from local materials
* Palm wood household wares
* Traditional Tai-Leu cotton weavings
* Mini Khon masks
The market will open for two days on 21 and 28 December 2013 from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
No admission fee is required.
For more information, please contact +66 (2) 861 2888.
ขอบคุณข่าวสารดีดีจาก : THE PENINSULA BANGKOK
เรียบเรียงโดย : Weddinghitz.com